The Olympus LS-100 is ideal for musicians who want to
capture ideas, write music, create demos, rehearse, and record live shows. It’s
easy to use and is loaded with useful features including an onboard tuner,
metronome and lissajous function (for achieving optimum phase alignment when
using external micrphones). Input attenuation makes it ideal for everything from
high decibel rock shows to field recording of birdsongs, babbling brooks, and
other quiet signals. It even has convenient multi-tracking
The LS-100 features superb quality 90-degree directional,
stereo condenser microphones that support up to 140 dB of sound pressure. You’ll
have all the range you need to record the loudest live performances with minimal
clipping, or the quietest acoustic performance. Independent left and right
recording levels help you maintain balance and make adjustments on the fly. Two
XLR/quarter-inch hybrid inputs let you connect microphones, guitars or other
line-output sources. Noise is balanced on both the positive and negative side of
the input to achieve a true, clear signal. Provides 48V-24V of phantom power to
run condensor microphones or other devices.
- 24 bit/96 Khz linear PCM recording
- Stereo condensor microphones
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- XLR Phantom power supply and phone jack
- Up to eight tracks can be edited simultaneously.
- Overdubbing, voice syncing, tuner and metronome.
- Ideal for podcasting, electronic news gathering, foley artists will
appreciate the clear sound. Use it to build soundscapes or capture ambient
noise. Birding and nature enthusiasts can record wildlife with lifelike
- VOICE GUIDANCE.
- Voice feedback for actions lets the user operate the LS-100 without
looking at the display.
- VOICE ACTIVATION.
- Voice Activation makes automatic starting and stopping of the recorder an
extra benefit that saves time and energy.